Virtual Podiatry Consultation
@ Bounce Podiatry
Virtual Online Consultation@ Bounce Podiatry
Welcome a podiatrist into your home with Virtual Consultations
Bounce Podiatry is introducing an innovative and convenient way to conduct podiatry consultations using the internet!
We are looking to help people with the following issues; Are you constantly moving around in agony?
Are you tired of putting up with your foot pain?
Can’t leave home or don’t have the time to visit a podiatry clinic to get your feet looked at?
Look no further!
Podiatrists at Bounce Podiatry are here to cover all your concerns and help you get back to feeling your best today in the comfort of your own home via video consultation!
We can help you move and feel better in the comfort of your own home!
Advantages of a Virtual Podiatry Consultation
Access to foot specialist care wherever and whenever
Save travel time and cost
Take less time off work
What is Virtual Podiatry Consultation?
A virtual podiatry consultation is a private one-to-one consultation that is conducted between you and your podiatrist via video call on your mobile device or computer over a secure internet connection.
At Bounce Podiatry, much of what we need to do in a face-to-face consultation can be done over the internet using a simple and easy platform.
We are able to understand your problems by asking you to perform a series of specific assessments to better understand your condition.
At the end of your extended virtual consultation, we will be providing you a patient- and condition-specific management plan and/or exercise program to help you get back to feeling your best.
Conditions We Can Treat Virtually
Possible podiatry conditions we can treat virtually include (but not limited to):
- Heel pain / plantar fasciitis management
- Tendinopathies (i.e. Achilles, peroneals)
- Sports injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Skin conditions
- Verrucae (commonly known as warts)
- Orthotic reviews (drops and send)
- Fungal reviews
- Nail conditions
How it works
Book your complimentary 15-min virtual consultation on your mobile device or computer.
- You will receive a confirmation email and a link to your video appointment after booking.
- If you are a new patient, a new patient information sheet will be sent out for you to fill out prior to the appointment. This ensures the podiatrist has adequate information to help you during your consultation.
- You will receive an email from your podiatrist inviting you to join the video call via a link a few hours prior to your appointment.
- Join video call at the time of your appointment!
Initial Complementary Online Consultation
15 minute consultation
This appointment may include:
- Reviewing your medical history
- Discussing your condition
- Guidance on performing diagnostic testing
- Diagnosis / Differential diagosis on your foot condition
- Goal-specific Treatment plan
Extended Online Consultation
30 minute consultation
This appointment may include:
- Review on management plan
- Discussion on progress
- Further testing if required
- Delivery of exercises and stretching techniques
- Education on conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
Our normal billing process and fees are charged based on the consultation type.
Will Medicare cover my online consultation?
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Medicare has made Tele-health consultation available for all allied health services for patients with an existing chronic disease management (CDM) plan, which they will be fully bulk-billed.
For patients without a CDM plan, medicare will only pay for a face-to-face consultation.
Can I claim this through private health?
Online consultation can only be claimed through selected private health funds. Please check with them prior to choosing to claim for a virtual consultation.
How do I pay for an online consult?
At the time of booking your extended virtual consultation payment will be required. This will be performed through Medipass or Stripe.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule a session?
We understand that things happen that may stop you from attending your scheduled session. If you need to cancel we require 24 hours’ notice. To avoid paying a cancellation fee, we require you to reschedule the new appointment within 24 hours either side of your original appointment.