Start your online booking below.
What to expect in your Initial Consultation
Before your appointment begins we require you to fill out a New Patient form. Your podiatrist will greet you and discuss the issues that have brought you to the clinic. They may conduct tests or ask you to complete specific exercises in order to determine a diagnosis. A treatment plan will be recommended and explained by your podiatrist. If time permits, you may begin receiving your agreed treatment in the clinic. The Initial Consultation can last up to 45 minutes.
This appointment may include:
- Diagnostic ultrasound assessment
- Confirm diagnosis
- Footwear review and prescription
- Basic exercise prescription
- Set goals for your treatment journey
- Implement a holistic management plan